Kirk C. Stange is on the Board of Directors for the Missouri Collaborative Institute, serving as the President.
Kirk co-founded Stange Law Firm, PC in 2007. Kirk earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Missouri – Columbia School of Law. Kirk was one of ten in his law school class selected as a member of the Order of the Barristers for his courtroom advocacy skills. He is now licensed to practice in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri.
Through his dedication to clients and their family law cases, Kirk has been recognized for numerous awards including:
- Super Lawyers – Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers for Family Law, 2015 to Present
- Super Lawyers – Missouri & Kansas Rising Stars for Family Law, 2013 and 2014
- Top 10 Family Law Attorney in Missouri – National Academy of Family Law Attorneys (NAFLA), 2014 – Present
- AVVO Superb 10.0/10.0 Rating, 2013 – Present
- 10 Best Family Law Attorneys in Missouri for Client Satisfaction – American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2014 – Present
- Lead Counsel rated for Divorce/Family Law
- Civil and Family Mediation Training, 40 hours St. Louis University School of Law, 2013.
- Collaborative Law Institute of Illinois – Two day interdisciplinary training, 2014.
Kirk is also an associate member of the Global Collaborative Law Council. Kirk taught on the Collaborative Divorce Process on February 18, 2019 in a CLE through myLawCLE. To find out more about Kirk and his role as a founding partner with Stange Law Firm, PC, click here.
Are you in need of assistance with you Family Law Matter?
Call 855-595-6679 or send an email to email@example.com.