Kelly M. Davidzuk is on the Board of Directors for the Missouri Collaborative Institute, serving as the Treasurer.
Kelly is a Partner at Stange Law Firm, PC, managing the West Region of the firm in St. Charles, Troy, Lee’s Summit, Kansas City (by appointment only) and Overland Park. To help out families with their legal needs, Kelly is also a trained mediator and collaborative law attorney.
Kelly earned her Juris Doctorate degree from the Appalachian School of Law in Virginia. Kelly worked hard in law school and continued to work hard in the area of family law and other areas of civil litigation before she joined the team at Stange Law Firm, PC. Kelly has worked for the firm since 2011. She is licensed in both Missouri and Kansas.
Kelly has received many awards for her hard work in Family Law. These awards include:
- The National Advocates – Top 40 Under 40 in Missouri, 2015 – Present
- AVVO Superb Rating, 2015-Present, 10 Best Family Law Attorney in Missouri for Client Satisfaction
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2016
- Lead Counsel Rated for Family Law, Lead Counsel, 2016
- 10 Best Female Family Law Attorneys in the State of Missouri, American Institute of Legal Counsel, 2016
- Top 10 Family Law Attorneys Under 40 in Missouri, and the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys, 2016
- Family Collaborative Practice Training, 14 hours, ICDT Tennessee, 2015
- Family Divorce and Civil Mediation, 40 hours, St. Louis University, 2015
- Lawyer as Problem Solver Certificate Program, 112 hours, Appalachian School of Law, 2010
To find out more about Kelly and her role as a Partner with Stange Law Firm, PC, click here.
Contact Stange Law Firm, PC!
Call 855-805-0595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.