Ms. Homeyer has been practicing family law for over 15 years. During that time, she has transitioned her work from contested (litigated) divorces to non-contested models. These include Informal or “Kitchen Table” Negotiations, Divorce Mediation, and Collaborative Divorce.
Her goal is to help ensure that her clients make sound decisions for themselves and their children in the divorce process, through creative problem solving. This process involves listening to her clients so she can help them express their concerns, needs, priorities, and values. She has experience working with other collaborative professionals as part of an interdisciplinary team that includes divorce coaches, a child specialist, and/or a financial expert.
- Advanced Collaborative Training by Pauline Tesler and Woody Mosten, 3 Days, St. Louis, MO (Dec. 1-3, 2011)
- Advanced Mediation Training by Rita Pollak and Cathy Heenan, 2 days, Overland Park, KS (2010)
- AFCC Mediation Seminar by Larry Fong, 1 day, St. Louis, MO (2010)
- Parent Coordinator Training, 2 days, Kansas City, MO (2008)
- Psychology of Conflict Seminar, 1 day, Columbia, MO (2008)
- Interdisciplinary Training for Collaborative Practice, 15 hours, CFLA, May 2005
- Family Law Mediation Training, 40 hours, May 2002
- Collaborative Law Training, 16 hours, CFLA, May 2003
- Collaborative Law Training, 8 hours, CFLA, July 2002
- Collaborative Coach Training, 8 hours, CFLA, May 2006
Contact Yvonne Homeyer:
225 South Meramec
Saint Louis, MO 63105
Are you in need of assistance with you Family Law Matter?
Call 855-595-6679 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.