Paola A. Stange is a Founding Partner at Stange Law Firm, PC. Paola received her Juris Doctorate from Emory University School of Law in Atlanta, Georgia and is licensed in Missouri and Georgia (inactive). Paola was one of five guardian at litems selected by St. Louis County Circuit Court Judges in 2011 to receive the Outstanding Volunteer Domestic Violence Guardian ad Litem Award.
Paola has been recognized for numerous awards for her experience in family law including:
- Super Lawyers – Missouri & Kansas Rising Stars for Family Law, 2013 – Present
- The American Society of Legal Advocates (ASLA) – Top 40 under 40 Missouri Lawyers for Family Law, 2014 – Present
- AVVO Superb 10.0/10.0 Rating, 2013 – Present
- National Academy of Family Law Attorneys – Top 10 Missouri Family Law Attorney Under 40, 2014 – Present
- 10 Best Family Law Attorney in Missouri Under 40, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2014 -Present
- Family Collaborative Practice Training, 14 hours, ICLE Georgia, 2010.
- Civil and Family Mediation, 40 hours, St. Louis University, 2010.
To learn more about Paola and her role as a Founding Partner at Stange Law Firm, PC, click here.
Contact Stange Law Firm, PC!
Call 855-805-0595 or send an email to email@example.com.