John D. Kershman is on the Board of Directors for the Missouri Collaborative Institute.
John is a Partner at Stange Law Firm, PC, managing the Central Region of the firm, in Missouri, consisting of Clayton, Ellisville, Union, Columbia, Springfield and the St. Louis City (by appointment only) offices. He can be found practicing family law at the firm’s Clayton location. Licensed to practice in Missouri, including the Eastern and Western Federal Districts and the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals, John can handle your case in all areas of family law.
He is a graduate of Washington University Law School where he is an adjunct professor of law since 2007. There, he instructs U.S. Law and Methods for the Law School’s LL.M. program, and has been a coach of the law school’s National Appellate Advocacy Team capturing three consecutive national championships.
John was selected as a Super Lawyer Rising Star by Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers for six consecutive years from 2010 to 2015. This award is given to only the top 2.5 percent of up and coming lawyers in Missouri. In addition, John has been selected for numerous other awards including:
- Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce/Family Law in 2014 after demonstrating significant experience, peer endorsements and a clean discipline history
- Member of the Nation’s Top One Percent by The National Association of Distinguished Counsel – Nation’s Top Attorneys
- Top 10 Family Law Attorney in Missouri by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys in 2016.
- Civil and Family Mediation Training, 40 hours St. Louis University School of Law, 2015.
- IDCT – Interdisciplinary Collaborative Law Trainers – Knoxville, TN – Two day interdisciplinary training, 2015.
To find out more about John and his role as a Partner with Stange Law Firm, PC, click here.
Are you in need of assistance with you Family Law Matter?
Call 855-805-0595 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.